Saturday, April 26, 2008

Goals

Amazingly enough my goal weight is just in sight ... I have 1.5 pounds (700 grams) to loose to get there ... what are the chances I can do this by Tuesday 29 April I wonder? This will put me at my goal weight of 90.2 pounds (41 kg's) quite a head rush (thrill is possibly a better word) I have to tell you. A week ago I would have sworn that the fat monster was about to get me.

So here we have it I have been really good all week. We went out for lunch yesterday I had my usual grilled Calamari Salad, I did not feel like dinner so I skipped it. My body seems to have slowed down it's drastic weight loss again but the total is 7.3 pounds (3.3kgs) this week. But considering that the majority of those pounds was actually accumulated hormonal weight I guess you could actually say it is more like 1 pound actual loss which is not much. But I am closer to my goal which if fabulous! My BMI is 16.8 but my body fat % is 9.5 which is really kewl. Even when I get to 90.2 pounds my BMI will only be 16.5 which is really not very underweight at all.

On another note. I am patiently awaiting the arrival of the Nintendo Wii Fit ... I was told by the store that they were receiving delivery today. Some how I do not expect that I will get the phone call to come collect *sigh*. I actually have butterflies in my tummy I am so excited but I just KNOW that I will have a few more days wait .... and another huge *sigh*!

No comments: