Today is my birthday ... Yay me. I turned 34 today. I don't feel 34 and most people don't think I look 34 which is a good thing I guess.
Last night I had a dream that my body asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I asked it to be 41.5kg's (91.3 pounds) this morning. After a rather sinful week-end I guess I expected to be up but I think my body listened to me in my dream or as close as it could get. I was 41.7kg's (91.7 pounds) this morning.
My hubby also asked me this morning if I would maintain my weight for a while, that he feels I am looking too skinny. So I guess for now I will try to maintain this weigh. I am quite happy here and I think it will be a good idea to try to stick to it for a few months. See how it goes. Also we are going into winter as I have discussed before and I get very cold so it may be an idea to keep at this weight and let my body settle down. I weigh a lot less than I have weighed in many years for winter so I guess it would be quite a shock to my body. Funny thing is I actually don't feel much thinner and I really think I could stand to loose at least another 2 kg's.
Hubby took me out to lunch to my absolute fav restaurant in the whole world. It is a Thai restaurant. I had prawn soup starter and the seafood salad as my main. Calorie total worked out around 400 for lunch. I think this is pretty good considering. As I am not 100% sure what all goes into the food and I had to merely guess from the ingredients what the calorie intake is I am going to work on around double that and have a very light dinner just in case ... but oh my gosh it was so worth it and I still feel full. BUT if we had to take it at the value of what I put in and I really think I am a good gauge of weights now. Only thing I had a problem was is oil. It was a very light soup, clear but total oil I put down as 10grams. Salad again very light and the dressing did not mention oil although I did add for that too just in case. What I was trying to say through that ramble is that it is not so difficult to choose low calorie meals even going to restaurants if you wish to loose weight.
Other wise all in all so far I have had the best birthday in a very long time (oh wait I say that every year ha). This year however I feel so good (and healthy) and thanks to my hubby really spoilt, I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment