Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting back under control

The hardest part of this is when one slips up and binges. I have to constantly remind myself not to go up-chuck. That I need to beat that demon.



Last night I binged ... I ate around 300 - 400 calories more than I should have ... OK so what I ate was not exactly "bad food" but still I lost control and it frustrates me no end. I now have to deal with the emotional turmoil and guilt. The progress is that I did not go and purge.



I am kind of stuck for the past few days at a certain weight and ever time I am "good" I fall over and go over my calorie limit putting myself back up a few 100 grams. It is terribly frustrating. I just want to loose 500 grams before the end of the week. I have two weeks to loose 3 pounds and it is these last 3 that are giving me night mares.



I need rules and I need to stick to my diet and exercise ... no excuses.



I think today I should go get myself a jump rope and do 1/2 hour per day, this should improve my mussel tone and burn off those few extra calories if I do slip up. I have not been exercising as vigorously as I am used to, I have been using "that time of the month" as an excuse for my laziness and for this I am paying the price with no weight loss.

No excuses, complete control, rules, attitude! .... Pull it together, two weeks to go.

No comments: