Thursday, April 17, 2008

Together

I have decided to leave the previous post up as a reminder to how dark things can get when dealing with my "issues".

Some days it goes like that, some days can be really dark and difficult BUT I choose to do some thing positive about it and not end up falling off the bus.

One foot in front of the other, one step at a time, one day at a time.

There will always be set backs but if one chooses to look at the negative one will fall off the waggon. On one side is the "I give up, I am not strong enough for this" and I revert back to the "larger" side of life. The other side of the waggon is the side I was talking about this morning ... "I will starve myself, just stop eating and all will be thin again". Neither of these are options I wish to take.

So I went out and bought a skipping rope ... wow I can skip for an entire minute with out falling over from exhaustion (how funny is that). So now I have a new challenge. I want to get up to skipping for at least 1/2 an hour at a stretch. I also sat down and planned my meals for the day and came out at 520 cal giving myself all the nutrients etc that I need and even a treat of low cal hot chocolate ... YAY.

I feel better already ... I feel stronger and I can continue with this. I just have to remind myself that it is a way of life and NOT a quick answer. Oh yeah and my period is almost over.

I have a week and a half to get down to 90 pounds (5 pounds to loose) .... oh well I guess I will just have to do a lot of skipping to get there.

No comments: