So all the chatter about keeping it simple, forgetting about food and trying to get back to low calories ... well we are getting there slowly I just need to forget about food and concentrate rather on CRON. Keep it low but don't obsess.
Right so Hubby comes home from seeing a client and whisks me off to the mall to go gadget shopping. I was absolutely ravenous and craving Pizza desperately. I love Pizza like there is no tomorrow. I suggested we go to the Italian restaurant for lunch but he is a bit of a claustrophobic and could not handle the amount of people at the mall so we wandered off home with a quick stop in at our local food shop.
I bought a few ingredients to make my own Pizza here it is at just over 300 cal and I am stuffed!
70g slice of rye bread slightly toasted
40g caned tomato with Italian herbs (smooshed)
10g capers
10g sandwich ham
30g grape tomato's
40g mozzarella cheese
10g bell pepper chilli's
Suffice to say my craving for Pizza is now sated and I think I can comfortably say dinner is not even some thing I feel like considering and as a 3.30pm lunch was late enough to take care of dinner too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment