Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where the wind blows

I am not quite sure how to put this the right way with out sounding arrogant ...

I LOVE the way I look now, I love my body, I feel good ... I just wish my hubby would see this / understand this. I feel dainty and petite and delicate then there is the other side ... I feel energetic, fit, healthy, muscular and strong. I understand that his dislike for my thinner body is fuel in concern for my health, but seriously I have never been healthier.

Yes, this weight loss was started by him telling me I was fat, it was a gut reaction to a long history of my eating disorder BUT I over came that, found a healthy way to loose the weight, have done so over a few months by eating well and exercising. I have not starved myself to get thin. I know I write a lot of angst here because this is my place to spew out my "issues" but in r.l. I am a very positive, happy, un-affected person.

On another note ...

Maintaining has not been as hard as I imagined it would, I have upped my calorie intake and now eat pretty much what ever I feel like (with in reason of course ... ummmm ok except for the occasional loss of control and binging). I still keep track of how many calories I eat, it has just become natural to do this. If I have an excessively high calorie day one day the next few I just keep it a little lower. My weight has definitely stabilised. Exercise however is still on the back burner ... the tattoo is a week old today and I would like to give it a bit longer to heal completely. I would like to start doing my yoga though, so will probably start today. I really miss the muscular exercises and I can almost see the lack of muscle definition. I need to do my routine in the mornings as hubby is near preventing me from getting onto my Wii fit ... it is rather frustrating. I will find a routine soon to start my work outs again.

No comments: