Friday, May 9, 2008

Stabilising

Well the tattoo came out way better than I thought it would. I am totally over the moon!!! It is so pretty and feminine and dainty/delicate but most of all it is balanced, every thing that I wanted it to convey. So far every one that I have shown it to thinks it is beautiful. I also went fairly colourful, both my other tattoo's are Black, Grey & White where this one is Black, Grey, Purple, Lilac & Turquoise. I will get some photo's to post as soon as it is a little less "raw". It also took less time than I though for such a large area. I was under the needle for about 1 hour. The pain was not so bad, it felt like uncomfortable scratching with a few pinches here and there and more of a burning sensation. I did however come home with a pretty saw left shoulder from gripping the chair so hard. Hubby is now inspired to get his first tattoo, his idea is really amazing and would suit him to a T. I hope he will actually go through with it.

Well I am at goal weight and now I am trying to stabilise it. The problem is right now I cannot do too much exercise because of the tattoo and I feel like a couch potato as I did absolutely no exercise yesterday, I need to exercise. I am really liking the look of my body now, I am thin enough to look good in what ever I wear yet not too skinny that I look un-healthy, in my opinion.

I am bouncing around a bit and yesterday even went under 41kg's which I was not happy with, but today I am back above 41 so that's good. I just need to keep an eye on it. I am enjoying my menu plan and it has really become a routine / way of life. I am actually eating more than Hubby now, I just eat lower calorie foods than he does so I can eat more bulk. I can honestly say I am happy now with my weight for the first time in my adult life.

With a BMI of 16.5 and body fat % at around 10 I look lithe, slim, healthy and I have boundless energy ... I am feel so positive.

No comments: