I have been taught by my body that binging especially a 2 week long binge is not some thing it can deal with. After eating healthy and carefully for months now ... processed, junk food is most certainly not for me. My calorie intake was between 2000 - 3000 per day on mostly complete crap. My body rebelled some thing horrid.
I have pimples, my hair is lank, my skin is dry, and my tummy is in knots and totally bloated which has made me feel lethargic and really heavy.
I have not picked up much weight for it ... about 1kg = 2.2 pounds. For this weight gain I feel like crap quite frankly.
The reasons for my binging is because my hubby wanted me to gain weigh, also demanded that I stop CRON. I went into free fall. This screwed me up in more ways than one and I feel absolutely crap for it.
I don't think my hubby understands that CRON actually works for me, gives me the energy I need while keeping my body in very good physical condition even if a bit underweight. I simply cannot deal with the kinds of food he eats and I cannot cope with how my body feels when I loose control of my eating. He complained that I am constantly tired again ... WOW big revelation coming here ... he tells me to get off CRON which was working really well for me and then complains when I start binging on "bad" food which causes my body to literally shut down.
NO! I cannot do this on my own ... I do not have the control necessary to keep me on a healthy diet with out the program to assist me. It helps me make decisions as to what to eat, how much to eat and where I am missing certain things in my diet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment