I have not been in the best head space recently.
I am not so sure why, life I guess. Things are rather depressing, finances suck and I just feel like I am in a bit of a hole quite frankly. Hubby is also not in the best of moods lately so I guess that has affected me. However I am trying to pull myself right again. I try my hardest not to show my emotions so that hubby does not have me to worry about as well ... that upsets him.
I have not been eating terribly healthy .... it has been weeks now that I have not exactly been doing CRON. I am eating quite high calorie and I would really like to get back to a lower cal intake. I miss it and the effects on my body health wise have not been great. I have less energy, I sweat terribly at night and I just don't feel good. Weight gain has not really been a factor but I don't really like being this weight ... I feel really heavy and bloated at 42kg's (92.4 pounds). I simply think that it has mostly to do with the high calories and lower nutrition diet. I am going to try this week to keep under 1000 cal per day, I am pretty sure by the end of the week I will be feeling SO much better! That and the fact that I have re-done our house hold budget and have pretty much cut every thing, by August we should be able to survive the month again.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't get over here as much as I should. How are you doing these days? Do I need to come down there and cheer you up??
awwww sweet pea ... thank you ... na things are OK ... just a touch of the blue's you know?
Hugs for the comment.
L
Post a Comment