I am working too hard ... that's about all I can say.
Weight as of this morning 42.8kg's (94.2 pounds) ... I am trying to stick to a healthy CRON diet.
I fell over the other day and ate an entire cake ... the entire THING ... shocking, also I had a few glasses of wine. A few too many glasses of wine on a few too many days.
Some times this "thin thing" can be a little annoying but with all my "badness" my poor body has seemed to cope ... god bless it's little cotton socks. However I can certainly feel when I have been eating badly and when I get back to healthy eating again, goodness what a difference.
I have just assisted a friend by drawing up a calendar & eating plan for a month. I hope it works for her but I don't know if she has the discipline ... so I tried to make it into a bit of a competition with her ... she is rather competitive. I just don't know how much of a competition it is when she has 20kg's (44 pounds) to loose and I only have 2kg's (4.4 pounds) ... hmmmm
OK ... back to work I go.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment