Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Breaking the habbit

I am day 3 into the "back to CRON" seriously. I have already parted company with 1 pound ... obviously water weight but still I am already feeling so much better. Again my night sweating has totally stopped, I feel lighter and have more energy.

Chocolate and I have parted company, I think this has been my biggest issue quite frankly, I became a chocoholic over the past weeks. Breaking this habit has been harder than giving up alcohol LOL. I am being strong, I know only 3 days but I have the will power ... well at least I think I do hahaha! The motivation right now is not waking up with drenched bed sheets and of course that feeling of funk that comes in it's wake. I have not really had a craving for chocolate yet.

I still have "issues" surrounding food. I have no problem not eating but once I start I simply cannot stop. I think this has to be addressed and I have no idea why this huge appetite / compulsive "over eating" is an issue. Again this is another cause of the night sweating and feeling of lethargy. Once I go into huge amounts of calories during the day my body tries to cope by over heating at night.

Right now I am feeling a lot better 42.8kg's (94.2 pounds) and counting down. I think I could nail it back to 41kg's (90 pounds) in 4 weeks ... then I start all over again trying to find a balance to maintain.

No comments: