I have to admit that I wobble when it comes to CRON ... I don't think it is at all possible to stick to such a stringent eating plan ones entire life. So as a compromise I have given myself permission to eat "bad" over week ends and "healthy" during the week.
I have always kind of stuck to this theory, my entire life and it seems to have worked out quite well for me.
My weight still hovers around the 42.8 - 43.5kg (94.2 - 95.7 pounds) mark. I would like to get back below 42kg's (92 pounds) but to be honest hubby LOVES my body the way it is now ... I have BOOBS!!! HA!
I have always found though that once summer comes along I naturally drop a kg or two so it will be interesting to see what happens this year with my lower weight. I have also found a correlation between the craving for chocolate and cold weather. My will power simply fades as soon as it starts raining LOL. I think the main thing is just keeping a check on my weight and simply just NOT letting it get above say 43.5kg's which I seem to have been pretty successful at doing this winter.
Funny enough though as soon as the sun comes out I crave exercise, fruit and salad! Bring on summer please ...
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment