1. Learn to "know what to eat" figure out what foods have lower calories and eat bulk rather than energy. Drink water rather than eat ... keep your vitamins & minerals up but keep your calories lower. Try to keep a balance between Protein, Carbs & fat.
2.. What you put in needs to be "gotten rid of" HOWEVER you need to put "in" to feel motivated to "put out". What I mean by this is that I have learned that you actually need to eat to feel energetic. Feeling energetic makes you more active, you are more active so you burn more calories so you loose weight. Eating lower calorie for a while is great, it actually gives you more energy but at some point you need to start giving back to your body as you build more muscle (by being more active) your body uses more calories to "maintain" itself.
3. When you get your "energy boost" go with it and actually "get more active" ... you WILL build lean muscle which you need to burn off calories. When you are more active you think less about food and have less time to eat so you loose weight.
4. Your weight WILL fluctuate by around 2kg's ... mine fluctuates between 40.5-43kg's ... get used to it. On the days that you are at your "high" weight cut back slightly, you will more than likely be in the "high energy phase", but keep up your activity. Your weight will de-crease and you will go into a lower energy level ... this is my low weight moment and I feed my body up again but try to maintain my energy level ... this means I continuously build muscle which means that my body requires more food to "maintain" my weights.
5. There are times that at 40kg's I have needed to eat up to 3000 calories per day just to start a bit of an energy build up again. You can then start to utilise this drop, gain, drop lower to eventually get to your goal while slowly building up your calorie intake to points where most people sit "gob smacked" that I eat so much at such a low weight.
6. Most people now think that I only eat in front of them ... not really true but yes in some ways. When I am NOT around people I don't really feel motivated to eat any more, I don’t have time, I have too much energy and actually have way too many things on the go as I have built up the energy now to do so much more with the "fuel" I am having to put in to maintain my energy levels. Some thing I have noticed often when one tries to loose weight too fast ones body literally shuts down and all you want to do is sleep. By doing things this way around one builds up energy levels. I have less time to sleep as I have so much energy I have become hyperactive.
7. I now work on daily weight VS how active I have been. So basically if my weight drops too much I literally have to force myself and take time out of my now incredibly busy life to think about food and eat for a few days. I have gotten so used to eating low cal that I slip into automatically it as it is just so much easier and faster to prepare a salad than cook an entire meal.
8. Most of the time I have to now eat higher calorie food to try to increase my calories to enable me to keep up my energy levels. I DO however try my best to keep every thing balanced and only resort to high calorie items once per day as a treat for working hard.
9. As always my weight after a week end is higher (around 42-43kg's) than at the end of the week(40-42kg's). I seem to have gotten into the routine of high energy during the week matched with lower calorie food but on week ends I seem to eat a little more and thus pick up.
10. Stress is an absolute killer of fat ... the more energy I have the more I have taken on the more stressed I am, the less I sleep, the more hours in the day the more I can take on ... the cycle of fat burning is incredible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your title should read "Over 30 and HOT"
It's been a long time since I've seen you around - I remember the days when you were featured in an Aussie story about sex bloggers.
Welcome back!
LOL .... ha thanks
*gigggggle*
"Stress is an absolute killer of fat."
Actually, stress is an absolute killer. It's bad for your heart and your blood pressure and everything else.
My wife has been rigorously counting calories and fat/vitamin/etc intake for the last couple of years. I tell her that the amount of time she spends on it is indicative of her priorities in life. And I don't necessarily mean that as a good thing.
Good to see you again, by the way.
Well FTN ... as I am sure you will remember ...
I don't think I have that problem.
Good to see you all again too.
Just wondering who/how you all found me?
*smile*
O30T
I was wondering the same thing as you...
I think that you DO have a good handle on things. But be sure you're enjoying your life too (like I know you are)!
Post a Comment