Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Hubby

This morning I weighed myself and I am 42 (92.4 pounds) ... which is normal for a week end ... I have also not really been too careful with the restricting or anything like that. Anyhow Hubby was in our change room when I weighed myself and exclaimed that 42 was a good weight for me and that I look really good now. So even though I am pretty much still at my "new" normal weight my body has obviously settled into it well. I do still keep a watch on it and like to make sure that I stick to 42 on week ends and drop back down to around 41 (90.2) during the week. It is also possible that as it is winter and we are doing less exercise that the muscle has slowly turned into fat so although I weigh the same I look "fatter" LOL. I cannot wait for summer!

On some thing completely different, we have a huge hole in our roof and it is pouring with rain. We had a storm last night/early morning and our chimney fell over hahahaha. So today will be spent emptying buckets and changing towels ... what a lovely lazy Sunday.

No comments: