Howly heck I got on the scale this morning and I am up to 43kg's (94.6 pounds) ... I near fell over with fright. I have not been this high in weight for months and I can certainly feel it.
It has been really miserable weather this side with storm after storm being pushed in by cold fronts. It has been raining incessantly and really cold. So I blame the weather for my weight gain ... hmmmm hot chocolate, hmmmm nice warm buttery bread, hmmmmm chocolate, hmmmmm fried chicken, hmmmmm nice warm cuddly blanky, I don't want to exercise ... see what I mean?
So after gosh it has been like 2 months or some thing since I really worked on my body or CRON. I was just coasting, just doing enough but obviously NOT enough! I think it is high time I took back my control and got my mind back into shape. I can see the flab creeping up on me! If I don't take action now I could end up looking like a blimp in a few months and then it will be summer.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment