I was looking at photo's of me back in May at around 41 kg's ... I have to agree with my husband, I was really looking a bit too thin. I do feel 42kg's however was perfect so my aim is to get to around 42 with the scope to move between 42-43kg's. I think that is a reasonable weight, thin but not over the top too thin.
This w/end was a disaster!!!
Lunch out on Sunday was not too bad ... we all had the chili-chocolate pot which is essentially about 50g Chocolate syrup (like Herchies) with a bit of espresso & chilli's added. All in all not over the top in calories. However even though I had a Greek salad starter & muscles/squid in tomato sauce there was a lot of olive oil added to every thing. BUT it was not a bad day over all.
HOWEVER on the Saturday I went to a wake ... that was a total disaster, platters of yummy food *great big sigh* and I could not resist!!! The chocolate cheese cake was just incredible. I left feeling totally stuffed.
The scale was not a pretty sight yesterday or for that matter today. I am back over 43.
We went out for lunch today and I was pretty good - no dessert ahhhh my self control was impressive.
I am finding though that things are going quite well these past two weeks back on CRON. Yes, a few cringe worthy days, but all in all not bad. I am quite proud of myself and I am sure if I keep up the healthy eating & exercise I should get back under 43 again by the end of the week and down closer to 42 by mid November.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment